Of 969 non-consecutive endometrial biopsies performed for investigation of recurrent reproductive failure, 20 cases (2.1%) showed the striking presence of retarded or asynchronous endometrial glands in otherwise unremarkable mid or late secretory endometrium
Book an Appointment
Phone: 02 8305 9800
Recent Blog Posts
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen thank IVF for baby Luna – and a stronger marriage
- 5 things women with PCOS want you to know
- Genetic factors may link early menopause with diabetes
- This is the best diet for PCOS, according to a dietitian
- How To Chart Your Fertility, Because It’s Important To Know Your Cycle
- The ‘I Had a Miscarriage’ Instagram Account Is Breaking the Silence Around Pregnancy Loss
- Clinical effects of NK cells after RIC-UCBT in AML patients – a French study
- Cord-blood-derived natural killer cells can be modified to destroy B-cell cancers
Blog Articles that appear on this website do not reflect the opinions of Dr Gavin Sacks or any organisation that he may be affiliated with. All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site, and this information should not be replied upon as medical, financial or legal advice. Always consult with a medical professional before taking any action.
The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. This blog disclaimer is subject to change at anytime.