Of 969 non-consecutive endometrial biopsies performed for investigation of recurrent reproductive failure, 20 cases (2.1%) showed the striking presence of retarded or asynchronous endometrial glands in otherwise unremarkable mid or late secretory endometrium
Book an Appointment
Phone: 02 8305 9800
Recent Blog Posts
- Why You Shouldn’t Feel Guilty After a Miscarriage
- Skinny women risk early menopause
- Life expectancy rates continue to rise but fertility rate declines
- 20 things every twenty-something should know about their fertility
- Two of Australia’s first IVF babies launch petition to include fertility in high school sex education
- How you reheat your takeaway could affect your fertility, researcher warns
- A New Hope for Male Fertility After Cancer Treatment
- What you should say to somebody who has miscarried – and what you shouldn’t
Blog Articles that appear on this website do not reflect the opinions of Dr Gavin Sacks or any organisation that he may be affiliated with. All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site, and this information should not be replied upon as medical, financial or legal advice. Always consult with a medical professional before taking any action.
The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. This blog disclaimer is subject to change at anytime.